The policy set out below applies to the processing of personal data carried out by Sweet & Scarce LTD.
LS Cosmetics is an e-commerce site accessible via the Internet at the address https://lscosmetics.uk. It is published by Sweet & Scarce LTD, registered in the United Kingdom under number 13243236. The registered office is located at Profile West, Suite 2, Floor 1, 950 Great West Road, Brentford, England, TW8 9ES.
> Legal framework – compliance with GDPR and French law
The controller declares that he processes personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data. personal nature and the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as the GDPR) and French law n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms (modified).
Tracking technology and cookies
However, these cookies make it possible to improve our navigation system and therefore improve yours.
Some features contain small files (web beacons) that allow us to count visitors who have viewed our pages, opened an email or other statistical data. This data allows us to adapt and improve our communications.
Cookies can be persistent Where session. The persistent remain on your computer or your mobile after disconnection. Session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your browser.
We use session cookies to:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Purpose – these cookies are essential to enable you to use the features offered on the site. They allow user authentication and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. These cookies are only used for the proper functioning of the services offered.
We use persistent cookies to:
Purpose – to remember the choices you make when using the site. For example, remembering your login information helps provide a better browsing experience and makes it easier for you to log in to the site.
> Rights of the person whose data is collected
The person whose personal data is collected has the right:
– to ask the data controller for access to personal data, the rectification or erasure thereof, or a limitation of the processing relating to the data subject,
– to oppose the processing,
– the portability of its data,
– to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority,
– to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before its withdrawal, this right existing exclusively when the processing is based on Article 6, paragraph 1, point a ), or on Article 9, paragraph 2, point a) of the GDPR, i.e. on the consent of the data subject to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
> Management of the relationship with our customers
Personal data processed – We process the following personal data: title, first name, last name, telephone number, email address, postal address, date of birth, product or service purchased, purchase price, possible discount, possible promotional offer, date and place of purchase, place of delivery, distribution channel, terms of payment, payment information.
Purposes – The processing is intended for the execution of orders placed on our website and for the management of the relationship with our customers.
Legal basis – This processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject. It is based on Article 6(1)(b) GDPR. The request for data is of a contractual nature. The data subject is obliged to provide this data if he wishes to benefit from our products or services. If the data subject does not provide the data, he or she will not be able to become a customer, acquire our products or benefit from our services.
> Use of your personal data
- Manage your orders.
- Manage customer requests.
- Contact you following a complaint.
- Maintain our service and improve its use.
- Statistical analysis with the aim of improving our services and products.
- Share with you the news, news, events and offers of La Belle Boucle (on your request only).
If you wish to follow the E-Magazine LS Cosmetics by email (by checking the subscription box when making your purchase), we use your email address to send you news and advice from LS Cosmetics (tutorials, recipes , tips, news, etc.).
We also use your email address to send you information relating to the follow-up of your orders or to respond to a specific customer request.
If you no longer want to receive emails from us, you can unsubscribe at any time on "unsubscribe" located at the bottom of the emails.
> Product review
Your email address and your first name are required to leave a product review, the email address does not appear on our site at the time of publication of the review. Your data is not passed on to any other company.
> Use of Google Analytics
Purposes – This processing is used for the purposes of analysis and statistical study of the use of our site.
> We may share your data in the following situations
- With our order management service provider to prepare and ensure the shipment of your packages.
- With our customer support software.
- If required by law, the company may be required to disclose your personal data to public authorities.
> Retention of personal data
The data will be kept for a period of 3 years from their collection.
Regarding newsletters and e-mailing, we keep your data until you request to unsubscribe.
> Links to other websites
We are brought to update our confidentiality policy according to the events and the changes of the company. The date of the update is at the top of this page.
> Contact us
- By email: email@example.com